CULTURE AND CULTURAL COMPETENCY ELEARNING COURSE
If you are a personal care worker or a volunteer, it is recommended you access the free elearning course called: Culture and Cultural Competency offered by eCALD® services.
HOW TO ACCESS
To access the online course: Go to eCALD.com and Click LOGIN
For First Time Users: please go to REGISTER and select your organisation MyCARE
- Complete the registration form and enrol for the above course and make sure the following essential details are provided on the form for eCALD approval.
- Personal email address which will be your USERNAME
- Please enter your Phone Number under the Employee Number field
- Please enter your approving manager as :AMY STONE, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NB: If you already have an eCALD account, you don’t need to register, just LOGIN to your account and enrol for the course.
- Please wait for eCALD Admin approval. You will be sent an email to start your online study.
- To start your online study: LOGIN into your eCALD account and click on the link called “CALD 1 Culture & Cultural Competency” under ONLINE STUDY to start the online course.
- You ARE REQUIRED TO complete this course within 60 days otherwise the course will expire.
- You will be given a Certificate of Completion after you have submitted your Evaluation form at the end of the online study.
- You can undertake this course at your own pace (ie you can stop and return to where you last stop).
- You can access this course using a PC or an Apple Mac or iPad. Check minimum system requirements on eCALD.com
- Courses FAQs. It is recommended that you access the course via the SAFARI/FIREFOX browser and also ensure that your browser allows for third party cookies. Your system will also need flash player and a speaker phone or a headphone.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact Mycare on 0800 677 700