To help cover the costs of running Mycare, we include a 5% service fee on the hourly or overnight rate of your worker when you book and pay them through Mycare. This fee is for people receiving disability support funding and includes use of all Mycare features.
- Carer Support Subsidy: If you receive the Carer Support Subsidy talk to your NASC about how to claim your subsidy to pay your workers.
- Enabling Good Lives: You can pay your workers by credit or debit card. If you’d like to do this by direct credit, just get in touch and we can help you to set this up.
- Individualised Funding: You’ll need to contact your IF Host and let them know you’d like to hire your worker as a contractor. They may have a form that you need to complete before booking your first visits through Mycare.
You’ll see the approximate service fee at the time of booking each visit. We’ll calculate the exact amount of service fee after each visit has been completed and approved. The service fee will be included in your payments through your Mycare account.
- If a visit is cancelled for any reason, we won’t charge a service fee
- If a visit is changed, the service fee will adjust in line with the length of the visit
- The service fee is inclusive of GST.
Do you have questions? Contact Mycare on 0800 677 700 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.