To help cover the costs of running Mycare, we include a service fee on the hourly or overnight rate of your worker when you book and pay them through Mycare. This fee includes use of all Mycare features.
- Carers Support Subsidy & Enabling Good Lives: If you receive the Carers Support Subsidy or are with Enabling Good Lives the service fee is 5% of their hourly or overnight rate.
- Individualised Funding: Because Individualised Funding clients already pay a service fee to their IF host when claiming expenses or using the payroll, Mycare has reduced the service fee to 2.5%. You’ll need to contact your IF Host and let them know you’d like to hire your worker as a contractor. They may have a form that you need to complete before booking your first visits through Mycare.
- If a visit is cancelled for any reason, we won’t charge a service fee
- If a visit is changed, the service fee will adjust in line with the length of the visit
- The service fee is inclusive of GST.
Do you have questions? Contact Mycare on 0800 677 700 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.