Mycare is a secure platform, all personal information (such as your credit card) provided to us is protected, encrypted and kept confidential. We work with secure third-party vendors, such as Payment Express and in-app features, to ensure that your personal information remains protected. To help us keep your information secure, we strongly suggest that you do not exchange personal information such as bank account details and keep communications on the platform as much as possible.
Articles in this section
- Trust and safety at Mycare
- Insurance and protection
- How do I report inappropriate content, an incident or anything else of concern?
- Establishing boundaries and why they matter
- Personal property protection
- How do I end an agreement with a worker
- Your rights as a health consumer
- Health Information Privacy Code
- Is my personal information safe?