Mycare is a secure platform, all personal information (such as your credit card) provided to us is protected, encrypted and kept confidential. We work with secure third-party vendors, such as Payment Express and in-app features, to ensure that your personal information remains protected. To help us keep your information secure, we strongly suggest that you do not to exchange personal information such as bank account details and keep communications on the platform as much as possible.
Articles in this section
- Trust and safety at Mycare
- Ministry of Justice checks
- Safety when choosing a worker or volunteer
- Insurance for all workers
- Is my personal information safe?
- How do I report inappropriate content?
- Your rights as a health consumer
- Health Information Privacy Code
- Establishing boundaries and why they matter
- What happens if I am not happy with my worker?