On Mycare it's easy to message people looking for help in your area.
Have you seen a job you want to apply for?
- Click the 'Apply' button. A short message introducing you and inviting the person seeking care to view your profile will appear. You can use this message or create your own, and add any other information you think is important. Attach your CV if you have one, or any other supporting documentation.
- Click 'Apply'.
- You can send messages back and forth until you're ready to make the decision to meet or not.
- This is your opportunity to make a good impression. Be polite and tell them why you think you're the right fit for their job.
Has a person seeking care contacted you?
- Check the Messages tab regularly when you log into Mycare – this is how people seeking help will contact you.
- If someone has got in touch, their job can be viewed on the right-hand side of your messages page.
- Take a good look at the job before responding. Do you have the right skills? Are you able to work the required hours? Are you able to fulfil the requirements?
- Even if the job isn't right for you, please take the time to reply. To do so, type your response into the comment box and click 'Post'.
If you have additional questions about applying for jobs, Mycare is happy to help: just phone the Customer Success Team on 0800 677 700 or email [email protected].