How do I book a visit?
Once you’ve found the right person, you can book in their visits instantly. It’s easy to organise their visits online and keep track of their activities.
There are a couple of places you can book visits from:
Click on the "Create visit" link on your Dashboard to schedule visits with your chosen worker. You'll find this on the right hand side Today
You can also find a list of your workers and applicants under the "Workers" tab at the top of the page.
When you book the first visit with your worker, you’ll need to enter the agreed overnight or hourly rate.
Choose the day and time you’d like them to work – we’ll calculate the cost of your visit and debit your securely stored payment method as you book the visit.
You can assign tasks or activities for your worker to check off, and add a note about the visit. E.g. “It would be great if you could take the dog on your walk with Janey today.”
If it’s the first time you’re booking a worker, the agreement is made as you book your first vist and the final step will be to send the agreement to your worker.
Why do I need an agreement?
Mycare is a contracting platform. All workers at Mycare are contractors.
Having an agreement with your worker through Mycare means:
- You can book your worker’s visits through Mycare, assign their activities for the day and keep your support circle of friends and family in the loop
- You’ll be able to see all your visits at a glance and know what’s happening every week
- It’s easy for you to pay your worker on time, every week
- Mycare will deduct tax (voluntary schedular payments) on behalf of your worker and make sure it’s paid to the IRD
- For each hour of work that you pay your worker through Mycare, they’ll be insured with Vero Liability for up to $1,000,000 of public liability & professional indemnity cover.
How do I book extra visits?
It’s easy to book new visits with your worker. Head to ‘visits’. You can add as many visits as you like simply by clicking the “Create visit” button. You can also book your worker/s from the dashboard.
You’ll see all booked and completed visits for the week on the visit page, calendar page and dashboard.
How do I cancel or reschedule a visit?
Your booked visits can be edited or removed by selecting the clock and trash can icons on any visit you’d like to change.
Where is my payment history?
You can locate your transactions and payment details under the Payments section of your account. You can see the payment history, update your credit card details and check your balance.