The following terms and conditions apply to the credit offer of $50, including gst if any, (“Credit”) available for your Mycare account:
1. The Credit will be provided to any Mycare user who:
1. publishes a new job listing after 25 July 2018; and
2. hires a new worker at Mycare for the job; and
3. books the worker for the job before 31 August 2018 for at least 4 hours work; and
4. those worker’s hours are approved and paid for by the user within 3 months of the first booking.
For users who qualify under 1(1) to 1(3) above, Mycare will place the Credit into that user’s Mycare account and the Credit may only be used to pay the worker on the Mycare platform. Credits which are not used as required under 1(4) above will expire.
Existing Mycare users who refer a new user to Mycare will also be eligible for a $50 credit if:
• the new Mycare user they refer qualifies under 1(a) to 1(c) above and
• the new user enters the existing Mycare user's unique referral code in the referral code box when they sign up.
Mycare will place the Credit into that user’s Mycare account and the Credit may only be used to pay the worker on the Mycare platform. Credits which are not used as required under 1(4) above will expire.
Credits will not be paid out or refunded in cash. Only one Credit per user.
Existing users are eligible for the Credit. For existing users, a new worker is a worker that has not previously been paid by that user on the Mycare platform.
Mycare’s standard terms and conditions including service fees apply to all use of the Mycare platform relating to this promotion
Mycare’s Customer Success team will help you with any questions on 0800 677 700, chat or email email@example.com
The purpose of this promotional offer is to encourage genuine new jobs and new connections between users and new workers. Mycare may in its discretion review availability of Credits for any user who attempts to avoid or exploit that purpose.