People looking for support on Mycare have a diversity of needs. Some are looking for people who have never formally had training in the health system, while others want people with formal qualifications. There are also some jobs that come up that require at least a Level 2 in a health related field. Some people are looking for someone with a shared interest, so that BA in Politics is still a good addition to your profile.
So, to maximise your chances of getting matched to the right jobs, it's best to be thorough and fill in your qualifications. Here's how:
- log in to your profile: app.mycare.co.nz
- click on "View Profile"
- Scroll down to Qualifications and press "Add"
- Fill in the fields. If you qualification is recognised by NZQA, tick the box and choose the appropriate level. If you have a question, you can get in touch with NZQA as they keep a record of all qualifications:
- Press "Save" When you are done.
- Make sure you go through the same process if you have multiple qualifications.