Our Payment Report enables you to have an easy overview of the money you have spent and allows you to check your spending over a designated time period.
There are many reasons you may want to check your payment report. To see what your balance is, to see what charges have been made, or perhaps to submit a claim to be reimbursed for some scheduled work. Mycare has all this information at your fingertips on the Payments tab of your account. Here's how to get the most out of this report:
- Go to the Payments tab. Here you will see your most recent transactions. Your Mycare account is like a bank account. Money you deposit is yours to pay your workers. The reason we require a week's advance payment is to ensure the worker gets paid on time. It’s how we build trust between you and your workers.
- Look at your transactions. A ‘Visit’ is a payment for work scheduled by you and submitted by your worker. You can see the date and time of the visit and click ‘View Visit’ to see more details.
- A ‘Deposit’ shows funds that have been transferred to top up your account. These could be from a credit card, a bank transfer, or a payment from a funder (such as an Individualised Funding Host).
- A ‘Kickstart’ is money from Mycare. From time to time we run promotions and when we do, this is how it will look on your statement.
- A ‘Refund’ is money that has either gone back to you or back to Mycare. In rare instances (such as with Individualised Funding) Mycare will deposit some funds into your account so you can get started. These funds are eventually claimed back and refunded to Mycare. Sometimes you may request a refund of money you’ve deposited into your account. This is coded clearly as well. Refunds can take up to 10 business days to process (the banks are slow).
- Sometimes you may need an account statement for a specific period. To get this, click ‘Get report’. You can then enter a specific date range. Select ‘Print’ and ‘Save as PDF’ so you can provide this to a funder as evidence of the money spent on Mycare.
You are able to create a report by clicking the 'Get report' (in blue above), you will then be asked to fill in the dates you want the report from and to. You can set the dates in the future but be aware that it only shows spending for visits that have been approved, not for visits that have been booked but not completed yet. It also does not show any advance amount that might still be in your account.
If you have any questions or are unsure of any charges that appear on your payment report then please contact us immediately. We are here to help.
If you have any questions about your payment report or anything else please contact our Customer Engagement team on 0800 677 700 or email: email@example.com.