What is the Mycare Kalandra Scholarship?
The Mycare Kalandra Scholarship is awarded Mycare platform users , to study a Level 3, 4 or 5 New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing. This is an NZQA recognised course worth 120 credits, and will be added to your record of achievements.
These courses are entirely online and self-paced, meaning it can be completed alongside regular work and personal commitments.
The scholarship covers all course costs, including digital module materials sent by Kalandra tutors.
Modules will be sent to you digitally for you to complete and return to Kalandra for marking. This includes written work and some video tasks.
The full course programme is 1200 hours, with 440 of those going towards practical work. This time can be reduced according to your prior learning or experience in healthcare. The qualification can take between three months to one year to compete. Achieving this would mean setting aside a few hours each week to complete course work.
For more information on the course requirements and modules you can find the inform here
- New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Level 3) Healthcare Assistance
- New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) Level 4
- New Zealand Diploma in Health and Wellbeing (Level 5)
If you have any further questions about the Mycare Kalandra Scholarship, what it entails or if you are eligible, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
- Completed all trust and safety checks on Mycare
- Applied for their first role through Mycare
- New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Good level of English comprehension
- No criminal convictions
- Some previous healthcare experience
- Access to a computer and a phone that can take video
- Commitment to ongoing coaching from the Mycare team throughout the course of study.
How to apply
If the Mycare Kalandra Scholarship sounds like the qualification for you, call us on 0800 677 700 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with Mycare Kalandra Scholarship Application in the subject line.