Mycare is an online marketplace for home-based services.
We want to help people to find the support they need, in their local community, so they can live life their way. It’s as simple as that.
Find the help you need
Sign up and search locally for help. Connect quickly with police vetted independent support workers that you choose.
Book visits instantly
Once you’ve found the perfect worker, it’s easy to schedule visits online and keep track of activities.
Pay for your help
Don’t worry about cash handling - use your credit card or government funding and Mycare takes care of the rest.
How are you different from a care agency?
The workers on Mycare are all independent contractors who have a variety of skills, qualifications and availability. Mycare helps you find a great worker that suits your needs, and you are free to negotiate times and rates. We’ll take care of the administration, you’ll know exactly who is showing up to your house and at what time.
What kind of help can I find?
There are heaps of ways the Mycare community can help
- Personal care: Need help getting in and out of bed, or bathing? Getting dressed, looking sharp and tidy? Home help to support you through your day.
- Help at home: Those daily chores like the washing up and laundry. Mopping the floors and vacuuming. Changing the sheets and making beds. Light gardening and tidying up the section.
- Live-in support: Making sure help is always at hand. Support with the daily tasks and overnight assistance.
- Transportation: Helping you get to the doctors, the supermarket – a day out. Your car or the helper’s, you decide.
- Companionship: Listening and chatting. A game of cards, a cup of tea. A walk in the park, a trip to the shops.
- Meals: From trips to the supermarket to preparing light meals, teas and coffees.
- Exercise support: Need help to stay active? Someone to join you on a walk or a swim at the pool. A visit to the gym or exercise at home.
- Running errands: Assisting you with the day-to-day errands. From picking up your prescriptions to help with the shopping.
What does it cost?
There are no fees to get started, we charge a small service fee once you are successfully booking and paying your independent support worker.
How do I sign up?
Getting started with Mycare is easy. If you're looking for care, you can sign up here.
To start you will be asked for your name, email address and to create a password. You’ll need access to the internet, but we are here to help if technology is not your thing.
Have a question? Feel free to contact our helpful Customer Engagement team on 09 887 9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org