When you use Mycare to advertise your services and find work, you are doing this as a contractor. As a contractor here are your responsibilities and our expectations when you use Mycare.
- On Mycare, you are an independent contractor. We provide heaps of tools and support to make this simple for you.
- For all work found through Mycare, you agree to be paid using Mycare's secure online payment tools. This is how we maintain a safe, quality service and ensure you get paid every week.
- There is a 5% service fee on the hours you are paid. This allows us to provide you insurance and all the scheduling & management tools.
- We deduct 10% tax and pay that to the IRD for you. This is like PAYE to prevent a big tax bill at the year's end.
Mycare is a community of support workers, people seeking support, family, whanau and community members. To ensure our community works well together, the expectation is that you:
- apply for jobs in a professional way
- reply to messages on Mycare in a timely manner
- turn up to interviews and turn up on time
- send advance cancellation notice when you cannot make interviews, scheduled meetings or booked visits
- keep your profile, especially your availability, up to date
- have an appropriate work visa to contract in New Zealand
- agree to our terms of service and User Conduct
We are always here to help you navigate Mycare. Call our friendly Customer Success team on 0800 677 700 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need some help.