When you use Mycare to advertise your services and find work, you are doing this as an independent support contractor. As a contractor here are your responsibilities and our expectations when you use Mycare.
On Mycare, you are an independent contractor. We provide heaps of tools and support to make this simple for you.
For all work found through Mycare, you agree to be paid using secure online payment tools. This is how we maintain a safe, quality service and ensure you get paid every week.
There is a 5% service fee on your paid hours. This allows us to provide you with insurance and all the scheduling & management tools.
We deduct 10% withholding tax on your behalf. This is to assist so you don’t have a big tax bill at the end of the year. (please keep in mind that this may not cover all of your tax payments and you will need to discuss with a tax or finance professional on how much to keep aside)
Mycare is a community of support workers, people seeking support, family, whanau and community members. To ensure our community works well together, the expectation is that you:
- Apply for jobs in a professional way
- Reply to messages on Mycare in a kind and timely manner
- Turn up to interviews/video calls and turn up on time
- Send advance cancellation notice when you cannot make interviews, scheduled meetings or booked visits.
- Keep your profile, especially your availability, up to date
- Have an appropriate work visa to contract in New Zealand
- Agree to our Terms of Service and User Conduct