It's easy for you to message a worker or be contacted by someone seeking work.
Want to get in touch with someone seeking work at Mycare?
- In order to contact workers and send a message, you must first create a listing for your job.
- You're now ready to message workers through the Contact button on their profile.
- A short message inviting the worker to view the listing you have created will appear. You can use this message, create your own, or add any other information you think is important about your listing. It's a good idea not to send any contact information in this first message – decide first whether you'd like to meet the worker.
- If you have more than one listing available, select the job you'd like to send a message about from the drop-down box.
- Send the message. A message bubble will appear in the top right-hand corner of the screen to confirm that it has been sent.
- The messages you send will appear under the Messages tab at the top of the page. Click here to see your replies and send further messages.
Has someone applied for your listing?
- Just as you can view worker profiles and send messages, workers in your area can view your listings and apply if they think they have the necessary skills.
- It's important to regularly check the Messages tab when you log into Mycare, as this is the first point of contact with you for those seeking work or care.
- Before replying to messages about your listing, review the worker’s profile and any attachments (such as a CV) included with their message. Do they have the necessary skills? Are they able to work the days and hours you need?
- Type your reply into the comment box and click the Post button.
Keeping track If you click on your listing, you'll see an Applications heading and a box with four tabs. This is to help you keep track of the workers you're in touch with:
Screen You will find all the workers who have applied or who you have contacted in regards to your listing here
Interview Use this to keep tabs on the people you've interviewed.
Hire People you've hired.
Not suitable People who don’t meet your requirements.
If you have further questions about making contact, phone our Customer Success Team on 0800 677 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.