It's easy for you to message a worker or be contacted by someone seeking work.
Want to get in touch with someone seeking work at Mycare?
- In order to contact workers and send a message, you must first create a listing for your job.
- You're now ready to message workers through the Contact button on their profile.
- A short message inviting the worker to view the listing you have created will appear. You can use this message, create your own, or add any other information you think is important about your listing. It's a good idea not to send any contact information in this first message – decide first whether you'd like to meet the worker.
- If you have more than one listing available, select the job you'd like to send a message about from the drop-down box.
- Send the message. A message bubble will appear in the top right-hand corner of the screen to confirm that it has been sent.
- The messages you send will appear under the Messages tab at the top of the page. Click here to see your replies and send further messages.
Has someone applied for your listing?
- Just as you can view worker profiles and send messages, workers in your area can view your listings and apply if they think they have the necessary skills.
- It's important to regularly check the Messages tab when you log into Mycare, as this is the first point of contact with you for those seeking work or care.
- Before replying to messages about your listing, review the worker’s profile and any attachments (such as a CV) included with their message. Do they have the necessary skills? Are they able to work the days and hours you need?
- Type your reply into the comment box and click the Post button.
Keeping track If you click on the worker tab you will see four tabs.
My Workers Here you will find all the workers you have created agreements with.
Applicants You will find all the workers who have applied or who you have contacted in regards to your listing here
Favourites People you've favourited can be found here.
Invite workers Here you can invite someone to work with you, all you need is their name and email address.
If you have further questions about making contact, phone our Customer Engagement Team on 0800 677 700 or email email@example.com.