Regularly refreshing your Mycare worker profile may attract more of the jobs you want.
We gave you tips for creating a great profile, picking the right photo and becoming a Mycare Hero – now we bring you ways to update your profile to help boost your bookings. The best thing about Mycare’s online platform is it allows you to adjust your info as often as you like; it reflects who you are right now. So, what’s new with you?
- How do you look? A new hairstyle or glasses can change your appearance significantly, so make sure your profile leads with an up-to-date shot that shows you in your best light.
- When are you free? If your schedule has changed, your availability details should reflect that. Take advantage of Mycare’s flexibility by outlining exactly what suits you.
- Where do you want to work? If jobs have been hard to come by in your neighbourhood, you might like to consider testing the waters by widening your scope.
- What services do you offer? It might be time to broaden your horizons in this area too. Revisit which boxes you’ve ticked to ensure you match with the right clients.
- Have you learned anything lately? A lengthy profile can be a turn-off, so keep it concise, but be sure to integrate any new information about your experience, hobbies and interests. Perhaps you know how to use additional equipment or have discovered a new passion. You might like to ask your existing client(s) what you bring to their lives to help you identify any personal strengths you may be taking for granted.
- What are you charging? Don’t undersell yourself – your new skills might warrant a pay adjustment to better reflect your value.
- Does your profile include feedback? If not, encourage your client(s) to write a review. This really brings your profile to life and reassures potential clients you’ve a good catch. Even just a sentence or two can help to convey your personality and affirm that you’re an active member of the community.
- Are you onto it? Recommit to responding to clients’ emails as soon as you can, if only to say you’ve received them and will respond soon. This creates a positive impression and conveys your professionalism and reliability – and it’s easy to do with Mycare’s handy mobile app (download it from Google Play or iTunes). Having a 100% response rate will also improve your ranking in clients’ search results.
- Have you logged on in the past three months? If life’s got busy and you’ve let things lapse, your profile will be hidden from the search results, so be sure to check in regularly to keep yourself visible and your options open.
Need help or have questions? Contact the Customer Engagement team on 0800 677 700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org